Etsy Shop for Makidoll

Friday, May 28, 2010

Makimouse painting


Love will keep us together~

There was a song which keeps on playing in my head.

little fuzzy heart is made out of wool fiber.
Painted with acrylic and some glitter~

Hula girl, which I made for an auction is cotton and wool stuffing.
It's really soft. I made skirt and bikini top as well.
She is wearing shell neck lace and Hakulei on the head.

It's fun to make dolls.

I was on this month The Studio! ( Artist's Studio magazine )
I love my studio, if you have chance to browse book store
please check it out!

aloha,
Bonnie

4 comments:

Handmade With Love said...

Hi Maki! I picked up my copy of Studios today and saw your article. What a view for your studio. Congratulations for being in the magazine. I never miss an issue. :-)

Maki said...

Thank you very much for your comment,
we just came back from state of Utah! We were there
for a fossil digging! State of Utah and all the mountains were beautiful! You have a great blog!
( The quilting Attic ), aloha!

Amy said...

Maki...your article in CPS was fabulous! How blessed you are to have such a nice studio and talent...and to live in Hawaii to boot!

Maki said...

Amy, Thank you for the comment.
Hawaii is a truly a beautiful place to visit and
even better if you get to live here...
It was my dream since a child.


I saw your beautiful dress in your blog!
Like me , you are interested in many things!