Etsy Shop for Makidoll

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

going to North


I used to travel all around the island, when I was a tourist. It's been 10 years since started living here, the time I took to travel to various sight seeing spot has become less and less.

North Shore seems million miles away, when there is a beach 3 min. away all around you.

But my sister and family came from LA. They booked a hotel in North Shore and we promised to meet up.
Even my husband, who usually never leave home decided to come along!

Driving scenery was just as beautiful as 10 years ago. The famous spot, where you pass pineapple fields and at the top of the upslope hill, all of sudden you see breathtaking ocean never changed.

I should go out more often to re-explore this beautiful island, I thought. Don't leave all the good things to the tourist.... but I adopted Hawaiian style real quick, which is just relax and take it easy whenever you have extra time, and that's not a bad life style either.


Shaka!

aloha~

No comments: